Nothing much to write because I am juz lazy to write anything... Already in the holiday mood and getting ready to relax for this semester break but sadly I still have assignments due on next monday and tuesday plus a exam on 15 Feb so i guess its not holiday for me right now. Worst I did little for my RIA which is due tml since I could not get my coding to work juz what I want and tired of editing my codes when it juz couldn't work. Guess I will have to get million to help me! Argh.... but then I am looking forward to CNY since ZX asked me out for movies on the second day of CNY. Gave up asking HS to go out le, since every time when I ask to go out she say can't. I think I feel much more better with ZX. Always feel that both of us can do crazy things when we are together! Hahaha.. we are planing to watch...
Jack Neo's AH LONG PTE LTD featuring Fann Wong & Mark Lee

Well as a Singaporean you need to support Singapore movie but then again different people have different taste. But Jack Neo's movies are always so close to our hearts and that's what I like. I'm not sure how it will fare other countries like taiwan or other chinese countries but then what's important is that people are able to gain something through the movie...
Stephen Chow's CJ7

Yeah!!! Have been listening to Yes933 fm on the radio version of CJ7 and I am really looking forward to Stephen Chow's movie. I have been watching his movies since young and most of his movies have this laughing element that you can't just stop laughing... Hoping that I will laugh till my tears drop!
KUNGFU DUNK featuring Jay Chou, Charlene Choi & Chen Bo Lin

I'm not a Jay Chou's fan for everyone's info its because of the story plot! I never went to see his previous movie... true enough some of his songs are nice but not a die-hard fan okay!
And I am really looking forward to these movies that will be out between April and May!
THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM

Reason why I wanna watch this is because its a Jackie Chan and Jet's Li the 2 J's movie, its always nice and of course the beautiful Crystal Liu is also in the movie but feeling kind of weird when I saw the trailer and learnt about the story plot... why must it be a america? Oh well never know until we saw the movie so I 'm not going to say much.
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: PRINCE CASPIAN

Reason to why I am so interested to Narnia... ummm I need to tell you what happened 8 years ago... I'm not so old okay continue reading first... like when I was in primary 4. I did quite well for my science and mathematics so I received awards and it was the story book of Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion. The Witch and The Wardrobe. Well, I never get a chance to finish the whole story book I think I only manage to finish up half of it since it was a very big and quite a thick book. But I was always interested in the story book whenever I saw it... speaking of that I'm wondering where I put it now. I missed the first movie for Narnia so I am not going to miss it again, I mean going to the cinema and watching with friends. But I managed to find the DVD for the first movie, so I'm pretty sure I will not miss anything... Definitely looking forward to it! [: